Extreme Off Road Bias designed for competition
Maxxis Trepador M8060 tires are extremely versatile tires that perform just as well on the street as they do racing through the desert and tearing up the trails. They are available in radial construction for easy balancing and a comfortable ride on the street, a new bias construction designed to handle hardcore off-road abuse, and an off-road only completion compound bias model for racing.
- Heavy-duty bias ply construction for excellent durability and tread flexibility
- Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt and slippery terrain
- Unique tread element arrangement ensures a uniform tread contact area for maximum road contact
- Aggressive side lug design provides improved side-bite on difficult off-road and rocky terrain
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and durability
- Due to the intended application, the Trepador Competition has no manufacturer’s warranty